Female Receptionist Job description
We are seeking a Experienced Veterinary Front Desk Receptionist for our high volume small animal practice.
We need responsible, reliable, and organized individuals who are able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Cleaning and organizing the front lobby and front area
• Checking in/out clients
• Interacting with animals and owners
• Answering phones politely and kind and efficiently
• Accepting payments and documenting
• Making and confirming appointments
• Over all customer service Must be able to lift up to 30-50 lbs and be comfortable handling cats and dogs of all sizes. Must be comfortable handling feces, urine, and blood This is a Full time or Part-time position, It requires working Sundays. CLOSED ON SATURDAY
Experience is recommended Experience:
• Animal Clinic: 1-2 year REQUIRED based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour Benefits: • 401(k) • 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee discount
• Health insurance
• Paid time off Schedule:
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• Weekends as needed COVID-19 considerations: We are doing curbside assistance but moving to In-Person Ability to commute/relocate:
• Powder Springs, GA 30127: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Veterinary Reception: 1 year (Required) Work Location: In person