Full job description
Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane is looking to recruit a Spa Receptionist to join the team.
About The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane:
Few pleasures in life can match an exceptional spa experience. From the moment you arrive at The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane, you enter a world of discovery and a sheer indulgence of the senses. The 10th floor of the hotel is home to a spectacular one of a kind rooftop sanctuary that includes The Spa, Ten lounge and a fitness centre.
The state of the art spa features nine treatment rooms, each with floor to ceiling windows, bathed in natural light to enjoy the vista or darkened to provide solitude during treatments. The thermal suites offer separate facilities for ladies and men, including a vitality pool, steam room and sauna with a view – perfect for relaxing before your treatments. The location sets itself apart from anything else in the city with its unrivalled rooftop position and a panorama that is second to none over the breathtaking London skyline.
The role of the Spa Receptionist:
The Spa Receptionist is responsible for proactively welcoming guests and dealing with all enquiries, being knowledgeable about treatments, products and services offered as well as pricing, and scheduling treatments to maximize use of time within the treatment schedule
Just some of the benefits Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane employees enjoy:
- £36,000 package which includes Hotel service charge, and salary.
- Up to 5% of your salary per annum as a bonus through our profit share plan
- 40 hour working week
- Excellent Training and Career Development opportunities
- Up to 20 complimentary nights at any Four Seasons Hotels or Resort around the world with years of service.
- Free meals at Zest while on duty including fruits, coffee/tea and ice cream available throughout the day
- Holiday entitlement increases with years of service up to 33 days off
- Free Life Insurance while on duty.
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Season Ticket Loan & cycle to work scheme
- Free Uniform dry cleaning available
- Employee Experience: Annual Themed Employee Party and many social, charitable and sporting events throughout the year.
- Access to Wagestream – a salary advance benefit
- Employee Recognition Programmes
- & many , many more surprises to discover!
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is a global, luxury hospitality company. We manage over 100 hotels and resorts and 44 private residences in 45 countries around the world and growing. At Four Seasons, we are powered by people and our culture enables everything we do.
We believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Surrounded by greenery and gardens in the heart of Mayfair, Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane seamlessly balances award-winning design with the city’s high notes. Take in views of Hyde Park from the glass-walled rooftop spa and lounge, savour afternoon tea, or stroll to one of three royal parks in this vibrant district that gave early rise to British art.
We look forward to receiving your application!