Job title: Application Administrator
Job description: Job Title
Application Administrator will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical application administration and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Qualified systems engineers will have a background in IT, application administration, or systems engineering and analysis.
- Ensure the timely provision of data and reports to “Applications Administration Manager”, recommend application technical operational improvements to support planning, vision and decision making to have continuous improvement of IT infrastructure services.
- Manage and administer application technical support and maintenance, develop and review related SOP’s to ensure that application controls, policies, and procedures are operating effectively.
- provide immediate fix whenever application incidents are identified or reported.
- Contribute to the development of appropriate IT security policies, processes, systems, standards, procedures and internal controls related to application servers in line with the corporate IT Security framework.
- Degree: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business field or equivalent
- Having related professional Industry certifications will be a plus as well as project management certifications such as PRINCE II, PMP, etc.
- Preferred professional certifications: ITIL
- Solid understanding of technical application support and application security concept and requirements
- Working knowledge of windows AD, DNS, HTTP/s, SSH, LDAP, DHCP, etc.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, FW, networking protocols and security concepts.
- 8+ years of IT infrastructure experience with a focus on application technical support and application security concept.
Strong experience in automation tools related to application management
Job date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 05:40:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!