Job title: Area Development Manager(Dry)
Job description: Job Summary
Manage the assigned sales team, coverage area and products. Ensure that effective supervision and management of all aspects of sales channel stream and area.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving the Sales AOP – Value and Volume for the specified area and category
- Execute Sales plans and budgets to achieve & exceed annual sales objectives.
- Monthly forecasting of promo activity and ensure execution as per the plan
- Review daily the service levels and sales volume and return performance by route with each sales representative.
- Responsible for the achievement of distribution targets under area of supervision.
- Responsible to deliver monthly sales volume and returns target as per AOP
- To ensure the correct visibility and availability of products in all outlets is as per the planogram and share of shelf.
- Responsible for wastage control for all routes and outlets under supervision.
- Directly responsible for collection / reconciliation from company approved credit customers
- Responsible and accountable for supervising a team of sales representatives, ensuring the correct service levels, distribution and display of company products to an agreed customer base.
- Accountable of ordering the correct volume and mix of product to service the outlets under supervision to the agreed company standards.
- Responsible for implementing Planograms across outlets and categories.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and executing brand activation including brand launches, effective trade investment opportunities to sustain competitive advantage.
- Responsible for monitoring & implementing POP (Proof of Performance) at the store level & devising promotional strategies to increase sales.
- Customer Relationship management
- Ensure to conduct Area-wise Quarterly Reviews with each customer
- Ensure all sales routes under supervision have up-to-date route plans.
- Ensure that all routes under supervision have the correct quantity and mix of saleable product to service their outlets on a daily basis as per the company must stock list.
- Conduct a minimum of 2 visits in the market on route per salesmen under supervision on a monthly basis.
- Ensure proper implementation of sales campaigns / promotional activities and follow up on the promotion plan. (Trade and Consumer campaigns).
- Monitor daily activities of the salesmen and follow up on sales progress, collection status and accomplishments.
- Guide and support salesmen to achieve better results by allocating sales and collection targets by getting commitments from sales team (bottom-up approach)
- Generate daily and monthly reports regarding the overall sales achievements and also competitor activities.
- Volume and Value target achievement
- Distribution and Visibility Enhancement
- Assortment management, to ensure 100% MSL availability
- Listing of NPDs
- Accounts Receivable and Reconciliation
- Reduce Market Return
- TMI management
- Development of personnel
Work experience requirement
- Must have 1 to 3 years’ experience in similar role in the UAE, management experience.
- Overall 3 to 5 years’ experience in FMCG, preferably dealing with food products sales.
Must have a Bachelor degree in business or management related field.
MBA degree in business or management related field is desirable.
Ownership & Result Orientation
Planning & Decision Making
Self and Team Management
Business Unit: S&D(UAE) (374)
Business Group: S&D(GCC) (240)
Job date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 06:37:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!