Job title: Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
Job description: Company Description
This is a new kind of hospitality, grounded in the spirit of discovery, the fantasy of nightlife and the adventure of connection. Hyde is more than a brand, it’s a state of mind.
HYDE HOTEL DUBAI
Hyde Hotels, Resorts & Residences, part of the world-leading Accor group, is the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Dubai Business Bay, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade.
The 276-rooms, all with balconies, is a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa – the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai features three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property is The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge as well as a spa, male/female salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area. The hotel’s public areas, guestrooms and Cleo are designed by Ciarmoli Queda Studio. Katsuya, Hudson Tavern and Hyde pool and lounge are designed by Tristan Plessis Studio.
This role is to support the Marketing Director and the Marketing Team in carrying out various strategies and tasks. Compiles, analyses, and reports. This position will appeal to a highly motivated, flexible individual who enjoys working to pre-agreed goals in an exciting and lifestyle-driven hospitality environment. Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role will require daily communication with key department heads.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Marketing Director, responsibilities and essential job functions include:
- Manage all aspects of the hotel’s digital advertising efforts, including but not limited to display advertising, search engine marketing, social media advertising, and email marketing campaigns
- Work with digital advertising agencies to develop and execute successful digital advertising campaigns, driving and leading them towards meeting or exceeding campaign goals and objectives
- Utilize analytics tools to track, measure and report on the performance of digital advertising efforts, providing insights and recommendations to optimize campaigns and maximize ROI
- Collaborate with the web development team to ensure that the hotel’s website is optimized for search engines and user experience, using analytics to identify areas for improvement and implementing changes accordingly.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in digital advertising, sharing insights and recommendations with the Marketing Director and other relevant stakeholders
- Develop the hotel’s communication strategies and execute the marketing campaigns in conjunction with the Sales, Spa, Food & Beverage and meeting and events departments to ensure profit growth and brand exposure.
- Support activities within the marketing department, ensuring all brand standards are followed
- Liaise with appointed agencies, supplying a written brief outlining the specific objectives, target market and any additional information as required and ensuring that the stakeholders are kept aware of all progress. Once briefs are communicated to the agencies, make sure that the expected tasks are completed by the agencies
- Plan photoshoots, creating mood boards if necessary, liaising with all stakeholders involved (photographers/videographers/models/stylists), organizing site tours, refreshments, and the raising of necessary documentation (consent forms) to specific promotional requirements across the hotel, spa and restaurants.
- Responsible for growing the hotel’s loyalty membership program called Hyde and Seek
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website that attracts and converts our target groups
- Attend promotional events, activities after hours and weekends if necessary, to support the team and assist with social media coverage.
- Drafting the monthly Hyde and Seek newsletter for approvals from corporate office before sharing with the database
- Being in charge of all offers and promotions at the hotel, (keep physical and soft copies of all third-party partnerships), and communicate to the agencies clearly the upcoming offers for the upcoming months.
- Proof checking all physical F&B menus, QR code menus and uploading content to QR quote menu portals.
- Responsible for creating internal folders to maintain all marketing assets, both shared with third parties and shared only within the marketing team
- Working in partnership with the creative/design team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets. Under the guidance of the Marketing Director, research and identify specific pieces of collateral required to support the commercial process. This will range from hotel brochures, web banners, HTML banners, sales flyers/collaterals
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets in meetings when necessary
- Any other Marketing related task requests by the Director of Marketing
- Excellent understanding of the lifestyle hospitality market
- Excellent understanding of all hotel departments
- Professional presentation skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting, math skills and analytical capabilities required
- Ability to assess/evaluate employee’s performance fairly
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinking combined with the ability to move strategy to action
- Problem solving skills
- Managerial / Leadership skills
- Self-motivated, creative and confident, with a highly energetic personality
- Creative, independent, and manages stress gracefully
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Pro-active and taking initiative
- Must be organized and ability to work and follow systems and procedures
- Must be adaptable to change of strategy, ideas, systems etc.
- Must be guest service oriented
- Proficiency in organizational planning with the ability to multi-task
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the marketing, digital or related professional area
- An experienced marketing expert, a dynamic and self-driven, creative individual
- A passionate individual with experience in marketing; traditional & digital; as well as e-commerce
- Strong lifestyle hotel background is preferred
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Fluency in Arabic, written and spoken is preferred
Job date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 06:47:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!