Job title: BDM Financial Coordinator
Company: Prestige IFA jobs
Job description: Company Description
Our client based in the UAE is a borderless, independent financial advisory consultancy, unrelenting in its commitment to safeguarding their client’s financial future.
Founded by UK qualified financial advisers, our client offers a fresh approach with a dynamic energy that sets it apart from its competitors in the offshore marketplace.
This job is best suited to self-starters who have initiative and the determination to succeed. Effective communication is absolutely essential for this role.
You will be required to learn the fundamental points around what our client do as a business and how the service they provide benefits their clients. Getting a good understanding of the products they use, the implications of the advice they provide, and the nature of their relationships with their clients is essential.
They expect all their Business Development Managers to maintain a positive attitude and to want to be the best at everything they do. Their BDM’s should be eager to learn and capable of providing their prospects enough basic information when they are questioned on the phone.
Business Development Managers based in Dubai are offered the support they need to achieve their required financial qualifications and become Wealth Managers.
- Sourcing new prospects through all available mediums
- Contacting new prospects via telephone to introduce the business and arrange an appointment
- Ensuring all company provided leads are contacted as promptly as possible
- Ensuring all company provided leads are handled in the most suitable way
- Managing calendars and diaries to ensure meetings are arranged at suitable times
- Maintaining a relationship with the prospect though-out the sales process
- Following up with any third parties involved in our sales process, including but not limited to: Pension administrators, trustees, life companies
- Meeting all KPI’s to ensure all company minimum targets are exceeded
This position would typically suit experienced business development type people. Only candidates with existing experience in financial telesales or a client-facing sales role (1+ year minimum experience) will be considered for this role. This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession.
WHAT OUR CLIENT VALUES:
- Solid interest in building or furthering a career in Financial Services
- Those who are willing to learn – all their Wealth Managers must strive to be a minimum of level 4 qualified
- High quality professional communicators
- Success and target driven
- Positive self-motivators
- Want to be a part of a firm with exceptionally strong reputation and growing global brand
You do not need to have prior financial services experience to apply but we expect that you are a driven and well-motivated individual with the desire to learn.
Each step of your journey will be carefully discussed and mapped out to ensure that it will support, develop, and challenge you while providing the opportunity to grow and contribute. It will give you the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients, across the globe and to collaborate within the teams as you increase your knowledge and skills. You will be exposed to a various clientele and business opportunities in the first phase of the academy which will help define which next step you take.
You will receive full support to achieve all the relevant Wealth Manager qualifications alongside the highly recognised level 4 UK financial planning requirements and other further qualifications for those that want to pursue them.
Once they have fully assessed your development and progression you will be selected to join one of their Advisory Teams to start working as an International Wealth Manager taking care of clients and building your own book of clients.
Candidates must speak Fluent English, have proven sales ability and an entrepreneurial mindset
Very Competitive remuneration with exceptional earnings for top achievers. Regular incentives, including international conventions.
Further potential opportunity to be a part of the aggressive expansion plans and open new offices globally.
Basic is 3000 AED plus 6000 AED retainer, plus between 10% and 14% of the advisor’s gross commission on business you generated. The rate would depend on the consultant you work for and what rate they’re on.
Job date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 23:12:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!