Job title: Business Development Manager (70k)(Car)(Telecoms)
Job description: Client
VANRATH is delighted to have partnered with a leading Telecoms and Technology company to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their talented team.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer for this position of £30,000 – £40,000 plus commission. In addition to this, the position comes with a range of fantastic benefits including company car, laptop, fuel car, bonus and great opportunities for career progression.
The Ideal Person
- Previous field based sales experience within a consultative selling environment.
- Proven track record of achieving / exceeding targets
- You come from a target driven environment with a ‘get up and go’ attitude, and desire to succeed alongside an acute business acumen
- You are always thinking on your feet and staying ahead of the curve when looking to forecast and achieve weekly / monthly / quarterly sales targets.
- Telecoms experience
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Achieve GP targets
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Make introductory calls as and when necessary to prospective clients
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales / Business Development jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Expected salary: £35000 – 40000 per year
Job date: Fri, 19 May 2023 02:32:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!