Job title: Business Development Manager – Building Envelope
Company: On Target Recruitment
Job description: The Company:
- British manufacturer with a turnover of more than £30 million, but also part of a £400 million British group, manufacturing a wide range of construction products.
- Significant recent investment in new manufacturing technology.
- Ethical and sustainable business.
- Opportunity to take over a well-established sales territory as a BDM.
The Role of the Business Development Manager:
- As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for selling the company’s range of building envelope products.
- You will target the national and regional developers / housebuilders as well as other contractors and local authorities.
- All sales will be routed through distributors on the patch, so maintaining and enhancing those relationships is a critical part of the job.
- Covering North London, the Northern Home Counties and East Anglia.
- Autonomous, home-based role.
Benefits of the Business Development Manager role:
- £40k basic salary
- Plus 15% commission
- 6% pension
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid or electric vehicle
The Ideal Person for the Business Development Manager role:
- You will be an experienced field sales professional from ANY business-to-business background.
- Driven, self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Structured approached to sales calls with clear goals and agendas, and able to demonstrate real sales achievements.
- Personality and tenacity to build a career within a business-to-business sales environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft software, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
If you think the role of Business Development Manager is for you, apply now!
Consultant: Justin Webb
Phone no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK’s leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.
Job date: Sun, 14 May 2023 07:21:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!