Job title: Business Development Manager – Commercial Vehicles
Company: Alliance Automotive Group
Job description: Alliance Automotive Group are a leading distributor of light and commercial vehicle parts to the independent aftermarket in UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Poland, Netherlands, Spain and Portugal. We service independent repairers, body shops, auto centres, fast fit companies and end consumers with parts and equipment through a network of national and regional logistics platforms as well as networks of local distributors comprising our own subsidiaries and independent affiliates. Alliance Automotive Group are proud to be the home of the NAPA Racing UK British Touring car team.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager (BDM).
As the BDM, you are specifically accountable for delivering sales and margin growth for your customer base. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining strong customer relationships within their targeted territory.
- Confident in building sales strategies and tactics within your required territory
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with Branch, Regional and Senior Management
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, field-based trainers, and product managers.
- Effectively analyse business intelligence software
- Able to influence the branch management and sales team.
To be successful in this role:
The successful candidate must have a customer focused approach with excellent selling skills, combined with the ability to communicate to all customer groups building strong relationships across the region.
- Dynamic and performance-oriented individual with strong negotiation and selling skills.
- Commercial awareness and good knowledge of competitor activity and market conditions is a must.
- Extensive experience with customer account management
- Previous experience delivering sales and margin growth within a business-to-business environment.
- Experience at finding and developing new business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong training and presentation skills
- Work well under pressure towards deadlines.
In return we will offer you:
- An opportunity to join a global brand and market leader.
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential
- Company Pension
- Exclusive discounts and cashback from 1000s of major retailers and grocers via the AAG Benefits
- Staff discounts on car parts
- Structured career paths and bespoke training
- A great team environment & friendly approachable management
- Company Car
- Mobile Phone
Job date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 00:36:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!