Job title: Business Development Manager – DACH/ France
Company: Pax2Pay Ltd
Job description: Overview:
Pax2pay modernises and simplifies payments in the Travel industry. We are a FinTech company located in the centre of Bristol. Our clients are key players in the Travel sector and our partners are key players in the FinTech world. Established in 2019, we are currently a growing team of 20 – come and grow with us!
This role will primarily be remote working but will require regular visits to our Bristol office. The successful candidate will:
- Build a strong sales pipeline of small, medium and large travel industry prospects
- Present Pax2Pay to potential partners through direct communication, face-to-face meetings networking events and e-mails;
- Generate new revenue through prospecting and negotiating with a variety of travel related partners and OTA’s
- Represent Pax2Pay at industry events and tradeshows with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts;
- Create and be accountable for commercial proposals, contracts and any further documentation with the assistance of the business development team.
- At least 3+ years of Business Development experience in both payments and travel industry as a sales manager or as an account manager. Personal network of key decision makers and influencers within the UK travel industry.
- Hunter, closer with first-class presentation skills
- Proven track record of success within travel payments
- Ability and gravitas to have serious conversations around technical/financial subjects;
- Proficient in English, German and French (additional European languages highly beneficial)
- Bachelor’s Degree or above is required
- Availability to travel
Please note all successful candidates will be subject to satisfactory references and pre-employment screening checks (Basic criminal record check, identity check, Adverse financial check, Right to Work documents check if living/working in the UK).
In exchange for your commitment and talent, we offer a challenging, fun and stimulating working environment with a wide range of benefits suitable to & compliant with the country you are based in.
Location: Bristol Area
Job date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 22:44:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!