Job title: Business Development Manager – EV
Company: Rise Technical Recruitment
Job description: Business Development Manager – EV
£45,000-£57,200 + Training + Life Assurance + Healthcare + Pension + Holiday + Perks
Do you have experience in Business Development with a good understanding of the current EV and ICP markets, looking to join a well-established company within the energy sector, where you will directly affect the trajectory of the company?
On offer is the opportunity to join a vibrant and rapidly growing company, giving you the chance to identify new sales leads in accordance with the sales plan, as well as starting and maintaining the companies sales pipeline.
This company specialises in EV and LV/HV electrical services. Through innovation and quality of service, they now require a Business Development Manager to attend conferences, meetings and industry events promoting the brand and expanding the client network.
In this role, you will help the company continue its goals in growth, whilst also providing a brilliant service by leading the negotiation process through to successful conclusion, including overseeing the handover process.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the future successes of a purpose driven business, whilst progressing your career within a highly rewarding role.
– Drive sustainable financial growth through boosting contracts and forging relationships with clients.
– Planning and overseeing new market initiatives, including the creation of case studies, literature and content for use on digital media.
– Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets, offering our products and/or services and obtaining information to remain competitive.
– Understanding of the current and future EV market/opportunities within the UK.
– Good knowledge of the ICP market and electrical industry with specific awareness of the DNO’s and IDNO’s in the UK.
– Understanding of all aspects within the distribution network, inclusive of voltages up to 132kV.
– Knowledge of quality and safety management systems.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Jake Tottle at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed
Expected salary: £40000 – 57200 per year
Job date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 03:47:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!