Job title: Business Development Manager/Executive
Company: Multibrands International
Job description: Job Details:
- Job Title: Business Development Manager/Executive – UK Sales
- Location: Bradford (Office Based)
- Salary: Up to £30,000 + Uncapped commission, OTE £100k
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Based in central Bradford, we are a leading manufacturer of innovative own brand, products designed to challenge the market. With over 25 years in the business, we now have four dedicated office spaces including a production office in China and support in India.
Now, we are gearing up to shake both the electronic and health & beauty industries to their core with the introduction of two new brands and a multitude of different, exciting products, and that is just the beginning.
We are innovative, driven, and fearless. If you are a confident, ambitious sales Professional who is not afraid to bend the rules, this could be the next step in your career.
What your Day might look like:
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities across new markets, growth areas, partnerships, and any other ways of reaching new and existing markets.
- Establishing and maintaining progressive customer relationships with key clients.
- Must be able to identify current trends and build a successful pitch to drive sales for the relevant products and brands.
- You’ll need fantastic communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence to speak to people at different seniority levels.
- You should understand demand and be able to pitch our FMCG, LED & PPE brands to meet customer demands.
- Develop an understanding of how other organizations work in order to determine who the buying decision-makers are and have the ability to build a successful sales pitch based on their requirements.
- Making contact and forming productive and profitable relationships with importers, distributors, large wholesalers, multiple retail chain operators, and dealers across the globe.
- Selling all products from the company’s stable of brands.
- Supporting business development through cross-selling, up-selling offers, and campaign promotions to target new and lapsed clients.
- Delivering across the entire sales journey, from the initial conversation, right through to the dispatch of goods.
- 3+ years of product sales experience (Essential) and previous FMCG sales experience (preferred).
- Qualified through experience or have an industry-related qualification.
- Highly driven, tenacious, and confident go-getter who doesn’t take no for an answer.
- Extensive business development experience and must be a confident, outgoing, and committed individual with a high passion for sales.
- Fantastic communication skills and confidence in speaking to people of different seniority.
- Must be able to identify current trends and build a successful pitch to drive sales across all brands.
- Proven track record of winning new business and maintaining key accounts.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and a team player.
- Have an understanding of how other organizations work, and the ability to identify who the buying decision-makers are and how to build successful sales pitches based on their requirements.
- Massage chairs.
- Opportunity to progress.
- Free on-street parking.
- Central Bradford location.
- 28 days holidays.
- Full training and induction.
- Casual Fridays and an early finish.
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink.
- Company pension.
Expected salary: £22000 – 30000 per year
Job date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 22:35:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!