Job title: Business Development Manager – Industrial Hire Equipment
Company: TalentTech Recruitment
Job description: Business Development Manager
Industrial Hire Equipment – Selling into Construction, Manufacturing, Food/Pharm, FM Companies & Utility End Users – Home Counties & London
Luton, Stevenage, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Watford
£40,000 – £50,000 Basic Salary + OTE 30% (Uncapped) + Expensed Car
- Rare opportunity for a motivated and hungry new business sales professional to work for a global leader that has an excellent reputation with market leading service delivery.
- Fantastic company who are looking to expand their direct commercial sales team in the Northern Home Counties & London area.
- Genuine career progression and fantastic earning potential.
- Exciting and varied sales role to challenge your commercial and business acumen.
The Company recruiting for the Business Development Manager:
A fantastic and well recognised hire equipment supplier, this company have a loyal customer portfolio due to well respected & efficient service delivery. Supplying a range of industry sectors including the Manufacturing, Construction, Food/Pharm, Utility & FM Companies this service provider is looking to recruit their next sales professional and are offering the right candidate great corporate exposure as well as industry leading product training & career development.
The Role of Business Development Manager:
This exciting new business sales role is a fantastic opportunity for you to demonstrate your commercial sales acumen. Focussing on new business growth you will also be managing high profile pre-existing clients. This is an interesting / varied role, where you will be given the flexibility and sales tools to grow your business in the London & Home Counties region. Supported by a global organisation with a valued reputation, high-quality equipment & full support this is a great role for someone with strong new business skills who are genuinely looking to further their career within a very well organised and structured business.
The Candidate for the Business Development Manager:
You’ll be an ambitious and driven sales professional who wants to further their business career and this opportunity will reward you financially. The company are looking for outstanding sales ability and somebody that wants to develop their career. Work ethic, attitude and personality as well as entrepreneurial business flare will make you a great candidate for this client.
- You’ll be a self-motivated, dynamic, new business sales professional
- Sales experience within any market sector will be considered however consultative solution sales into the industrial market is of preference
- Commercially savvy with a genuine business interest
- Career focused with a can-do mindset
The Package for the Business Development Manager:
- £40,000 – £50,000 Basic Salary + OTE 30% (Uncapped)
- Fully expensed company car
- Life Assurance, Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus stats
Expected salary: £40000 – 50000 per year
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire – Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Job date: Sat, 20 May 2023 06:40:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!