Job title: Business Development Manager | Luxury Packaging | East Midlands | Salary to attract the best
Company: Mercury Search and Selection
Job description: You will receive high levels of support and training, ensuring you have everything you need to exceed in this role. With a very competitive commission scheme your hard work will be rewarded with an unlimited earning potential.
Business Development Manager | Luxury Packaging | East Midlands | Salary to attract the best
This organisation is renowned for their highly creative packaging solutions. They specialise in providing high quality luxury packaging solutions to prestigious clients across the spirits, cosmetics, fragrance and food markets. They are well respected within the market and boast a number of blue chip clients across the UK.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business across the UK
- Managing and developing a lucrative portfolio
- Providing consultative and technical advice
- Building and maintaining strong, lasting relationships with key decision makers
- Liaising closely with internal departments to ensure on time and efficient delivery
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record of business development within the packaging sector
- Drive and determination to deliver outstanding customer service
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Strong technical understanding within carton board/ Corrugated market
If you work within luxury packaging and want to develop your career in sales, apply today?
Location: East Midlands
Job date: Thu, 11 May 2023 23:04:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!