Job title: Business Development Manager (Manufacturing Market Strategy)
Company: Ernest Gordon Recruitment
Job description: Business Development Manager (Manufacturing Market Strategy)
£40,000 – £50,000
Progression + (Funded) Training + Share Scheme Options + Cycle to Work Scheme + Company Benefits
Bristol, South West
Are you a Business Development Manager with a background doing Market Strategy within Engineering / Manufacturing, looking to lead and introduce a industry changing product within a company that drives the UK’s plan to innovate and transform the UK’s energy sector towards net-zero, provide unmatched progression that will be tailored to maximise your utility with great company benefits including company shares, hybrid working and funding for training?
This company are in the prototyping stage of producing a market-changing product for the industrial and energy sector. Since its birth in 2018, it has gone from strength to strength winning government contracts and have recently won a huge R&D contract. They are now looking to improve their market position, and therefore are in a need of a Business Development Manager to steer them in the right direction.
In this role you will perform in depth market research helping this startup to map out supply chains / manufacturing routes. This will involve identifying sales routes, development partnerships & potential customers down the line. You will play a key role in helping grow the company through acquiring an in-depth understanding the market and product the company are releasing.
This role would suit a Business Development Manager with experience Market Research of Engineering / Manufacturing looking for an autonomous role where you will receive room to progress.
- Business Development Manager
- Experience of market strategy within an engineering / manufacturing firm
- Based near Bristol
- Perform market research to identify potential supply chains, manufacturing routes and market avenues for products
- Manage and develop new & existing partner relationships including business, customers, supply chain, government and academic organizations
- Various other responsibilities including contribute to grant funding applications, an CRM system and marketing for the company
- Benefits including career development, funded training, share scheme options, cycle to work scheme
Mechanical, Design, Engineering, Production, Engineering, Technical, Technician, Manufacturer, Energy, Innovation, Avon, Bristol, Bath, Cheltenham, Valves, Actuators, Business, Development, Manager, Executive
Reference Number: BBBH 6656
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Expected salary: £40000 – 50000 per year
Location: Bristol Area
Job date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 05:51:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!