Job title: Business Development Manager – Mid Market
Job description: Have a knack for charming clients, relationship building and closing business deals? Then you’re our person for identifying new business opportunities and driving revenue growth
As a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager with a degree in business, marketing or related field, you’re sought after to join a team that’s looking to grow its sales and revenue. You’re keen to focus on identifying and developing new business opportunities with large clients.
You’ve got the experience working with Microsoft technologies, including Azure and Office 365 and have great interest and skill for driving sales growth and closing big deals – using your proven track record of success to help the team reach its goals.
You’ll champion the following responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities with large clients and develop a plan to win new business
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers in potential client organizations
- Develop and implement sales strategies to drive revenue growth
- Work closely with technical teams to ensure alignment with customer needs and requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality solutions that meet customer needs
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay up-to-date on market trends and competitive landscape
- Provide regular reporting on sales activities, revenue forecasts, and pipeline opportunities
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Azure, Office 365 and application development
- Proven track record of success in closing big deals with large clients. Demonstrable experience of closing £1m+ deals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively to develop innovative solutions
for the list of benefits this role attracts
This is a remote-first hybrid role. for details about our C+C hybrid workstyle #LI-Hybrid
Hit the apply button to easily share your details with us and we promise to respond quickly.
All recruitment and selection for Content+Cloud is guided by the principles of our Employment Equity Plan”
At Content+Cloud we help our clients to succeed and to transform the way their businesses operate, the way their users work, and provide them with flexible and secure platforms with which to do it.
Our portfolio of Professional and enables our clients to truly leverage the power of Microsoft’s three clouds: Microsoft 365, Azure and Dynamics 365.
Job date: Wed, 24 May 2023 04:51:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!