Job title: Business Development Manager | Printed Film | North | Salary to attract the best
Company: Mercury Search and Selection
Job description: Offering fantastic routes of progression this business will look to grow and develop your skillset to ensure you reach your full potential. With an uncapped commission structure you will be highly rewarded and have the chance to work with a portfolio of blue chip clients across the UK.
Business Development Manager | Printed Film | North | Salary to attract the best
This is a hugely dynamic organisation that source and deliver innovative flexible packaging solutions to a range of sectors. Sustainability is a key driver for them as they continue to strive to bring the most eco-friendly products to their customers, and maintain the highest level of service.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and generating new business within the flexible packaging market
- Setting and delivering new sales strategies
- Managing and developing an existing account portfolio
- Work alongside Research & Development for new innovative products
- Attending trade shows and promoting the organisation on a global scale
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record of developing new business within the food market
- A strong background within the flexible packaging industry
- A strong ability to continue and manage growth within the business
- A consultative approach with ability to add value to client requirements through recommendation and use of the organisation’s full offering
- Must live in the UK
If this sounds like the role for you, we want to hear from you, apply today?
Location: United Kingdom
Job date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 07:23:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!