Job title: Business Development Manager / Senior Business Development Manager
Company: ReThink Recruitment
Job description: My client, a leader in the global legal market, is looking for a new Business Development Manager / Senior Business Development Manager to join their London office.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a confident, passionate and dynamic BD professional who wants to further their career in a firm which has diversity and inclusion is high on their agenda, plus an award-winning pro-bono programme.
In this key role, you will providing hands-on and strategic support for the Finance, Structured Finance and Restructuring groups, including:
- Preparing practice awards, legal directory submissions and evaluating other sponsorship and profile raising opportunities.
- Working with the research team to produce analysis on clients, prospects, sectors and competitors for specific BD initiatives and projects.
- Taking charge of marketing projects, delivering high quality output that is measurable and helps generate opportunities.
- Providing support to the office’s key clients and targets programme, identifying and channeling opportunities through to the right people and helping the client relationship partner cross-sell to other practice groups and offices.
- Proposals and RFPs –adding value to content through clever and commercial ideas and also driving the pitch process, e.g. tracking wins and losses, obtaining client feedback and coaching client teams
- Solid BD/Marketing experience at manager or senior manager level in professional services, ideally gained in the legal sector.
- Experience of running complex projects involving a range of stakeholders across practice areas and geographies.
- Conscientious, with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive, can do and hands-on attitude, with flexibility to turn to a variety of tasks.
- Confident, resilient.
- Able to work in a team environment and with partners and fee earners.
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to juggle a number of deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Experience of using InterAction helpful but not essential.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
This is a hybrid role, 3 days in the office and 2 days remote.
This role won’t be around for long so if you’re keen please contact Kerry at Rethink Recruitment asap for a confidential chat!
Job date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 22:14:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!