Job title: Business Development Manager | Small Format Digital Print | North West & Yorkshire | Excellent Package to Attract the Best
Company: Mercury Search and Selection
Job description: An outstanding opportunity has arisen with a successful and well established commercial printer. Join a strong team of industry experts, driving new business forward with major brands across the FMCG markets. A fast paced and exciting environment, this organisation are renowned for the creative work they produce. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Business Development Manager to take the next step in their career and establish themselves within a true market leader.
Business Development Manager | Small Format Digital Print | North West & Yorkshire | Excellent Package to Attract the Best
This well established organisation pride themselves on being able to offer a diverse and expansive range of print solutions to their clientele. Determined to remain at the forefront of the market, they invest heavily in their machinery and staff to ensure every aspect of the business delivers high quality services.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying areas of growth and winning new business
- Setting and delivering a new sales strategy across the North West
- Working with clients across publishing, direct mail, agencies and print management
- Attending client meetings and exhibitions where appropriate
- Liaising with internal departments to deliver client requirements
Key attributes required:
- A strong understanding across a variety of print products
- A proven track record of winning new business
- Successful background in increasing client spend
- Ambition and drive to succeed
- Based in the North West
Contact Mercury Search & Selection today to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
Location: West Yorkshire
Job date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 04:28:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!