Job title: Business Development Manager – South East
Job description: Location: Home-based, covering the South East (UK).
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Contract: Full-time, permanent.
At Oprema, we’re all about the people. That means we work together, we do what’s right, and we go the extra mile for both our customers and our staff.
Part of EET group, we are the UK’s fastest growing multi-discipline security distributor, and with over 100 market-leading brands, it’s pretty clear why. Not only do we stock from a whole range of partners – Ajax, Apollo, Honeywell, Milestone, and Paxton, to name just a few – but we’re also the country’s largest Dahua distributor. From on-site installer training to post-purchase tech support, we’re proud to help our customers every step of the way.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to grow sales and market share within the region, concentrating on our strategic brands. You will be the customer facing element of Oprema, representing the company’s values in both customer and supplier interactions.
- To grow sales and market share within the region, concentrating on Oprema’s strategic brands;
- To account manage existing business and grow sales within those accounts;
- In partnership with the Business Development Executive and/or Internal Sales Executive, generate new business within the region;
- To re-engage with lapsed accounts;
- To maintain close relationships with our key Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers;
- Customer visits to be centered around strategic suppliers, either jointly with the supplier or independently;
- To carry out a minimum of 8 visits per week;
- To attend trade shows;
- To attend quarterly sales meetings;
- Work closely with the region Business Development Executive and/or Internal Sales Executive, including joint SOFTO, action planning and reporting;
- To maintain accurate records in the CRM system, including the use of activities to ensure full and up to date information is stored;
- Field Sales experience within the security industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Commercially aware.
- IT literate.
- Private healthcare.
- Death in service benefit 4 x salary.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 27 days after 3 years service.
- Pension contribution, increasing to 5% employer after 3 years service.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Hybrid working options.
- Savings & discounts platform.
- Regular team building & fundraising events.
Job date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 07:21:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!