Job title: Business Development Manager – Spinal Orthopaedics
Company: On Target Recruitment
Job description: The Job
- Well respected and expanding manufacturer of spinal orthopaedic solutions.
- Offer genuine career opportunities.
- European coverage.
- Excellent investment in R&D.
The Role of the Business Development Manager:
- Sales of spinal implants and cages, fixation devices and surgical instruments to Spinal Surgeons in Norfolk.
- Covering cases, directing and educating surgeons on the products and their usage.
- Helping theatre staff achieve the best possible patient outcomes.
- Having high level conversations and influencing the surgeons.
Benefits of the Business Development Manager:
- £45k-£60k, (flexible for the right candidate)
- £30k-£35k bonus
- £8k car allowance
- 30 days annual leave excluding bank holidays
The Ideal Person for the Business Development Manager:
- Must have a proven track record of generating business in Norfolk.
- Must have experience of engaging with orthopaedic surgeons in Norfolk – ideally spinal.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and convey technical information succinctly and confidently.
- Must be a strong influencer who is precise and detailed in their approach.
If you think the role of Business Development Manager is for you, apply now!
Consultant: David Gary
Phone no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK’s leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.
Expected salary: £45000 – 60000 per year
Location: East Anglia
Job date: Sat, 13 May 2023 02:41:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!