Job title: Business Development Manager – Technical Sales
Company: Assa Abloy
Job description: Business Development Manager (Technical Sales) – ABLOY UK
Open the door to your career journey!!
Do you have a good knowledge of access control products and excellent Business Development skills? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity and the next step in your career?
Why not join the ABLOY UK team, the UK’s leading experts in high quality door locking and functionality and enjoy an inspiring culture that empowers you to build a career you can be proud of!!
What you would do as our Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to be responsible for the continued growth of sales revenues through the identification and development of robust business relationships with System Integrators, OEM’s and End Users for the ABLOY portfolio of access control products.
Reporting into the Commercial Director, you would:
- Work closely with the Access Control sales team, Regional sales team, and Sector BDM’s to identify, qualify, negotiate and close new business deals through the specification of ASSA ABLOY EAC systems.
- Develop, co-ordinate, support, and grow ‘new’ sales of the access control system ‘Incedo’ and associated hardware via the appropriate installer/integrator channels.
- Provide detailed technical specification support to all sales areas, partners, and professional end users covering the Incedo EAC product and the associated hardware.
- Develop current relationships and the corresponding revenue streams for access control products.
- Prepare and deliver technical sales presentations and demonstrations showing the capabilities of the products and solutions.
- Provide accurate forecasting and activity information to the Commercial Director on a planned and agreed basis.
- Work effectively with other members within the ASSA ABLOY UK organisation to identify opportunities that provide the best overall solution and deliver world-class service.
- Support Sales, Marketing, and Product Management in the development and implementation of strategies to increase sales and grow market share in the EAC environment.
- Attend and present at industry events and exhibitions.
The skills and experience you need
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a proven track record of selling / specifying products and technology solutions in the electronic security or building management sectors.
- Has knowledge and experience of dealing with UK Access Control systems and Intergrators.
- Holds a solid understanding of wired & wireless networks and infrastructures.
Who we are
Abloy are the UK’s leading experts on high quality door locking and functionality. Abloy are the first choice for security professionals, installers, OEM’s and specifiers. Our product range includes electric locking, cylinder, padlocks, door operators and more. Together, our solutions offer secure, compliant and lasting solutions trusted by organisations throughout the UK, Ireland and worldwide, across a variety of industries – wherever compromise is not an option. Abloy is part of the ASSA ABLOY Group.
What we have to offer
We’re passionate about providing amazing opportunities and benefits, so you can continue and progress a lifelong career with us – here’s what we have to offer:
- Learning and career development opportunities, whether it’s online learning, management training or enhancing your skills
- A competitive salary and incentive schemes
- Variety of benefits including Holiday Flex, Cycle 2 Work, attractive company pension, discount portal, recognition scheme and wellbeing program… to name just a few!
- A strong culture that unites us across geographies, divisions and brands!
We review applications regularly, so don’t wait and APPLY NOW!
We are building diverse, inclusive teams, and encourage applications from everyone who can see themselves working with us.
To make sure your personal data is safe, we don’t look at any applications sent by email or post. If you have any questions about the role or the process, please contact our Talent Acquisition Director at
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 52,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.
Willenhall, ENG, GB, WV13 3PW
Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Location: Willenhall, West Midlands
Job date: Wed, 17 May 2023 22:26:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!