Job title: Business Development Manager – Wales
Company: Acorn Recruitment
Job description: Business Development Manager – Building Materials
Wrexham, Cardiff, Swansea, Wales
£40k per annum + Car/ Allowance + Bonus
We have a very exciting opportunity for Business Development Manager working within the Building Materials / Building Products Sector. This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join an exciting company at the spearhead of the sales operation covering the whole of Wales.
- To maximise sales potential of defined area by increasing product sales, to the identified market segments and by achieving growth in the size of the customer base, through the effective management and development of a portfolio of customers in Wales.
To deliver sales target across all categories in the whole of Wales
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Proven track record of developing customer relationships to increase business
- Previous experience of New Business Development and Account Management
- Proven ability to influence key decision makers to achieve results
- Strong business acumen.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Numerate and problem solving skills essential
- Ability to work within a team locally and regionally
Key Results Areas:
- To support the delivery of the company values and vision
- To ensure that the company is the fastest and most effective distributor at introducing new product to its chosen markets through:
- Supporting the increased penetration of the targeted customer groups
- Supporting the achievement of sales targets of new products whilst maintaining growth on existing products
- Increase and maximize current sales volumes
- Support the introduction of sales of new and specialist products to customers within the region supporting the ASM’s to ensure sales and margin targets are achieved
- Seek out opportunities to identify future and existing sales opportunities within the Area
- Ensure that all areas of customer expectation are exceeded
- Manage interfaces within the business and sales teams to ensure totally integrated supply to the customer
- Work with the Regional Sales Director to drive sales plans
- Develop, own and manage personal customer portfolio
- Develop effective supplier relationships in order to maximise customer sales opportunities
- Maximise opportunities to continually learn about new products and to improve selling skills
- Achievement of sales and margin targets
- Achievement of customer base growth and customer spend targets
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Expected salary: £35000 – 40000 per year
Job date: Sat, 20 May 2023 05:17:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!