Job title: Business Process Manager – Automotive Corporate
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Business Process Manager – Automotive Corporate
Business Process Manager – Automotive Corporate
Toyota, Honda, Marks & Spencers, Ikea, Toys R Us and Dubai Festival City are just some of the amazing renowned brands managed by the Al Futtaim Group of Companies. Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses in the Gulf region. آ Today, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 65 companies in sectors as diverse as commerce, industry and services, and employs in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe.
Reports to: General Manager – Business Excellence
Direct Reports: None
Department: Corporate Automotive Division
Location: Festival Tower, Dubai
To provide end to end support to Al Futtaim Automotive on business process alignment, engagement models and Human Sigma.
- Single Point Of Contact and Escalation for Automotive Associates needing administration and troubleshooting for project specific website
- Research and resolve automotive Associates user administration permissions, technical issues and user details online
Project Management & Coordination
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity and ensuring that data collection آ is of the highest quality
- Coordinate with consultants and self-management in data gathering and organization
- Support the coordination and organization of trainings being offered by different Brands and the service provider in terms of nominations, communication, scheduling, tracking and maintaining a master training roster
- Manage ad-hoc requests, report generation & activities that may arise and require immediate attention
- Advocate, promote and drive organization efficiencies through process improvement; Work with project teams and provide training
- Conduct workshops and meetings with staff to identify
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Graduate/ Post Graduate (IT, Project Management, Marketing & Business Analytics background preferred)
Minimum Experience: 8+ years’ post-qualification experience
- Strong reporting and data management skills using SAP-based or related database reporting tools
- Solid data analysis experience and business acumen
- Demonstrated experience of project management; Expertise in design & implementation phases
- Possess strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills including identifying root cause and propose corrective and preventive action
- Accountability – takes ownership to meet and exceed stretched goals, strong work ethic, tenacious, makes and keeps commitments
- Strategic planning skills- creates and communicates a clear, customer focussed and growth-oriented strategy and well defined action plan for various business units
About The Company
Established in the 1930’s, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940’s and 50’s saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Sat, 07 Jan 2023 23:24:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!