Job title: CAREER CONSULTANT
Company: NADIA Global
Job description: Our client, a leading university is looking to hire a career service manager for their Dubai Branch.
Position: Career Services Manager / BD
Working hours: 7:30-4PM & 5 days a week
Benefits: visa + Insurance + Air tickets, family benefits (self & spouse)
The proposed position will provide leadership to, and be responsible for the effectiveness and performance of Student Placements and support for higher studies at the Dubai Campus. In this position they will provide direction to and manage Campus Placements efforts Dubai Campus. The person will be accountable to “Campus Director”
· Post-graduation from a reputed Institution/University, preferably MBA
· Experience of 10-12 years preferably in campus placements and/or in a B to B environment in Corporate Sales/Insurance
· Business Development role in Indian/ International universities, or in an Institute of repute/similar or equivalent corporate experience in UAE or other GCC Countries.
· Experience in conducting corporate relations events / programs.
· Experience in leading and managing small teams.
· Excellence in building, nurturing & managing corporate relationships.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to influence internal & external stakeholders and develop and maintain strong relationships
· Lead Dubai Campus Placements office by providing direction and vision with focus on continuous improvements
· Create detailed plans with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes, and calendar of events for identifying a diverse set of organizations for recruitment at Dubai campus
· Represent Dubai Campus Placements unit to all internal and external stakeholders
· Plan and Maintain Placement budget for Dubai campus
· Provide regular updates to internal stakeholders about performance of career services
· Provide feedback and counsel to internal stakeholders regarding industry expectations, gaps in skills development, differentiation factors and other areas of student performance
· Organise periodic campus career fairs with participation by companies in increasing numbers and quality
· Implement, oversee and monitor professional development services to deliver market-ready students with competitive advantage
· Implement, oversee and monitor counselling services for placement and higher studies
· Benchmark performance of career services; Performance metrics will be: median starting salary of graduating students; highest salary; number and quality of companies engaged with Dubai Campus, percentage of students placed; enhancement of Internship/PS2 Offers at Dubai campus; number of students getting placed in reputed universities for higher studies
· Position will require occasional travel to Indian campuses and to key locations in India and GCC to engage with recruiting companies
Job date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 23:18:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!