Job title: Cluster Learning & Development Manager
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Cluster Learning Development
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Learning and Development professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our employees.
As a Learning & Development Manager you are responsible for managing the hotel’s training function in order to promote the desired work culture. The role involves developing and conducting training courses as well as facilitating training workshops based on operational requirements and will include key responsibilities such as:
· Assess current and future training and development needs for the hotel, deliver a variety of professional quality training and development programs and evaluate the effectiveness of training delivery by managers and supervisors
· Conduct an ‘Colleague Development Needs’ analysis and prepare an Annual Learning and Development Plan and budget accordingly
· Provide professional internal consulting and conduct off job training sessions as necessary that creates measurable performance solutions and long-term growth and development for all colleagues.
· Pro-actively shape a service-oriented culture within the operation by measuring and monitoring guest feedback and establishing effective means of communicating this to the management and other colleagues.
· Assist in the selection of Departmental Trainers, then train and develop them through ongoing workshops and monthly meetings
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have three years managerial experience in a professional training environment with expertise in instructional methods and training techniques including needs analysis, learning theory, group and individual training techniques, as well as training evaluation. You must have a good working knowledge of computers along with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be passionate about training and developing others with the ability to conduct and follow structured training programs in a charismatic and enthusiastic way. You enjoy working with all level of colleagues in a diverse environment, portray superior customer service, interpersonal, team building and conflict resolution skills and posses following competencies:
Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Mon, 02 Jan 2023 03:18:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!