Job title: Commercial Analytical Manager – 6mths contract
Job description: This individual will strategically lead the data Management, Analysis, Maintenance, and Interpretation with recommendations to business partners to inform on strategic account management, Finance and Business to objectively assess performance and benchmark against core internal business performance, providing rationalized insights on the business implications and recommendations to the business partners across the GCC region.
This individual will develop and integrate strategies across commercial operations to review and improve business KPIs to improve business performance that led to a competitive advantage.
At this level, the position has a direct contribution and responsibility for managing, maintaining, analyzing, and interpreting complex multidisciplinary internal data and provide insights in a multi visual & story telling approaches through managing and leading the commercial team.
This individual will be collaborating with Internal business partners to drive execution of the Commercial Vision and establish tools to facilitate data collection and analysis which is a critical priority for Client-GCC of ensuring effective best-in-class partnerships that, accelerate growth and strengthen the compliance environment in the region through:
- Focusing on implementation of automated regional solution for collection of KPI and sales / order related data from our partners and internal stakeholders on a monthly basis- including but not limited to the development of tools and facilitation of collaboration between internal partners
- Managing the monthly rolling in-market forecast with different stakeholders, Analysis, risks & Opportunities.
- Lead Monthly and Weekly Demand Review process, ensure right triangulation between in-market demand and ex-source planning.
- Key user on Anaplan to ensure commercial deliverables as per RACI is following the monthly Integrated Business Planning (IBP) timeline.
- Inventory Management and Analysis – Working on the inventory expiries analysis and identifying the key gaps/actions with commercial team.
- Overseeing whole process from our In-Market Sales to NTS
- leading key events (Monthly Business Review, IBP, Qrtly Perf review, Ad-hoc events preparation)
- Focusing on carrying out analysis and developing recommendations based on the collected data
- Gathering data to create statistical models that help organizations to improve and enhancement of business processes.
- Responsible for developing a Management Information System (MIS) as a computerized database of financial information organized and programmed in such a way that it produces regular reports on operations for every level of management in a company.
- Lead the sales incentive and commission process to make it most competitive yet efficient to the business while
Job date: Thu, 25 May 2023 00:13:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!