Job title: Commercial Business Development Manager
Company: Atrium Recruitment
Job description: Atrium Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of the client for a highly motivated and results-driven Commercial Business Development Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities across the Norfolk area to expand their client base and drive revenue growth.
Key Responsibilities for the business development manager include:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business development strategy to achieve the company’s sales targets.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities and markets to pursue, including developing new partnerships and collaborations.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and prospective clients to ensure repeat.
- Work closely with the team to ensure that new business opportunities are properly scoped and delivered successfully.
- Attend industry events and networking opportunities to build brand awareness and expand professional networks.
Key Requirements for the business development manager:
- Proven track record of success in business development or sales within the engineering or related industry.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tracking tools.
Extras for the business development manager:
- Salary 30-35k depending on experience.
- Excellent commission structure to increase your earnings.
- Car allowance and expensed travel and fuel.
- Phone and laptop.
- 25 days holiday.
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm.
Atrium is an equal opportunity employer, and all hiring decisions are subject to international and local employment laws and regulations. All open positions offered by Atrium are subject to specific job requirements, however, we endeavour to ensure fairness and equal opportunities. We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion, or age.
Expected salary: £35000 per year
Job date: Thu, 25 May 2023 22:56:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!