Job title: Commercial Manager, Commercial Interior Design
Company: ITP Media Group
Job description: Job Description:
ITP Media Group (ITP) is one of the largest media companies in the Middle East, with a portfolio of more than 80 brands. The company delivers quality up to date content to its readers, viewers, delegates and guests through digital, print, events, awards, video content, social media platforms and social media influencers. These brands include major international and regional names such as Time Out, Arabian Business, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, Construction Week, Esquire and GQ.
ITP’s Commercial Interior Design is looking for a dynamic commercial manager to join the team and work with the industry’s leading B2B publication. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional new business developer with experience working across different media platforms (digital, print, social, events, etc), An existing knowledge and passion for Design in the GCC is essential. This rare opening offers career progression opportunities and a supportive environment to develop and grow within an exceptional team and business
- Source, develop, and maintain a new client base.
- Drive brand-new revenue across brands by creating relationships with new partners and clients.
- Responsible for pitching multi-channel solutions to a wide variety of different partners and clients.
Utilize features, topics, events, and products to increase and diversify opportunities for new partners and clients. * Create high-quality presentations that bring each pitch to life during the sales process.
- Deliver outstanding, ongoing client service and flawless post-campaign reports.
- Exceed revenue targets via professional, high-quality pitching and presenting.
- Work with the Advertising Director to ensure client briefs are exceeded, and the editorial team to ensure ALL executions reflects overall content / editorial standards and strategy.
- Have your finger on the pulse of the design industry, using professional contacts, events and social media networks to identify the next big partner in the market.
Personal attributes and essential skills:
- A doer.
- An exceptional new business developer.
- Driven by exceeding revenue targets and finding new clients.
- Strong understanding of all media formats and platforms in Commercial Interior Design brand stable.
- An existing design sector network within the UAE, GCC and globally.
Strong relationship-building and communication skills. * Superb organisational skills.
- Passion for coming up with creative solutions and seeing through to fruition.
Able to work creatively and efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Education & Experience:
- At least two years’ experience in media sales including digital, print, social, events. GCC region is preferred, but not essential.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent industry qualification is preferred, but not essential.
- Flexibility and a professional approach at all times.
Is excited by the challenge of last-minute, ad-hoc projects in addition to daily output.
Highest standard of accuracy and attention to detail. * Strong appetite to develop new skills and attributes through training and mentoring.
- A desire to build a successful career and progress within the industry.
English language, essential. * Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel.
- Be a team player.
What we look for in a candidate:
ITP Media Group is company filled with individuals as diverse as the subjects we cover. At the same time there are common characteristics we all share. To join our team you’ll want to…
- Have a high sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Either have experience at or want to dive headfirst into a fast-paced digital-first company
- Think BIG
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Be commercially astute
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Attend events out with working hours as required
- Occasional travel as required
- Assisting in raising the profile of Commercial Interior Design and ITP Media Group
- Any other reasonable requests from the company directors
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.
Job date: Sat, 27 May 2023 05:54:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!