Job title: Creative Director
Company: Kerzner International
Job description: Creative Director
At Kerzner, we never settle. Through continued innovation, our team of pioneers push until the next level is achieved, and then to keep going. Our philosophy is simple – we go above and beyond to Blow Away our Guest and Colleagues. Good enough never is. For us, it is all about perfection and innovation. This is not simply our job, it’s our passion.
Our Colleagues are at the heart of who we are and what we do. With an international team of over 10,000 Colleagues and strong strategic growth on the horizon, we offer unrivalled career opportunities around the world. We are committed to provide our Colleagues at all levels with opportunities to grow and develop within the organisation through personalised development plans and tailored succession planning. We invest in our communities to sustain the environment where we operate and minimising our own footprint. Whether it is through animal conservation, education or tree-planting, we like to give back in as many ways as we can to help our communities flourish.
About the Role
We are looking for a charismatic and accomplished Creative Director to join Kerzner International’s dynamic Global Commercial Team. Working with the Vice President of One&Only Brand Marketing and the Director of Brand Marketing, the new Creative Director will be responsible for developing One&Only’s creative strategy and maintaining a cohesive visual style across the brand and its resort campaigns and channels. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for beautiful design and generate captivating ideas that connect with One&Only’s sophisticated, ultra-luxury market and clientele.
The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership skills as well as strong graphic design, art direction and English written and communication skills. They must be a strategic and creative thinker with an innate ability to confidently direct our network of agencies and internal teams. As the One&Only Creative Director, you will work closely with the Vice President – Head of Brand to develop original advertising and content campaigns, supervising the entire creative process, inspiring and leading the team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Conceptualise and design exceptional brand concepts and campaigns across all online and offline channels, including paid and organic.
- Create engaging and evocative multi-channel campaigns that celebrate One&Only’s distinct narrative and translate across the brand’s collection of one-off Resorts and Private Homes.
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for discerning audiences.
- Lead the brand’s creative direction and review the work of the creative teams and agencies across all online and offline channels.
- Spearhead and manage the content strategy for the brand and resorts, harnessing design, copy, art, and digital technology.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data, and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques. Understand the commercial aspects of the business to develop creative campaigns that drive awareness and conversion.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape the brand standards and create procedures to ensure all Resorts, Private Homes, and third parties are always on-brand.
- Conceive, implement and oversee concepts, guidelines and strategies across various creative projects, from ideation to completion.
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer needs, and the competitor landscape.
- Meet budget requirements by forecasting and managing expenses.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Relevant luxury experience as a creative manager or director in an agency or in-house setting.
- Experience in creating marketing and advertising campaigns – from developing the vision and messaging to overseeing production.
- Experience in creating integrated content across all marketing channels: digital, social media, paid media, mobile, offline, and print.
- An impressive conceptual outlook and ability to produce engaging, original ideas.
- High-level creative thinking and the confidence to use it.
- In-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- The confidence to share and present ideas internally and externally.
- Motivation, attention to detail, and the desire to execute every project to the highest standard.
- Outstanding design, graphic, animation and multimedia understanding and skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to think laterally and literally.
- Strong creative vision and strategic thinking, with an eye on business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism, business, and other relevant fields.
- Experience as a graphic designer, copywriter, or production artist.
- Experience in project management, with a focus on creative direction.
- Occasional international travel
Our company is expanding faster than ever before. We are investing in the growth of our company, and that means we are committed to investing in you. Join a team that is open-hearted, innovative, inclusive, and inspiring in spirit. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.
Job date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 04:19:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!