Job title: CRM-Assistant Manager
Job description: Job Description:
The role will focus on managing KPMG Lower Gulf’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM system and how it is used to derive business value as well as acting as a champion for CRM best practices and data quality across the Firm. You will also work with colleagues across Service Lines, Business Development, Marketing, Finance and IT, to develop, implement and improve system, data and operational processes and best practices.
Major duties and responsibilities
Specific duties associated with this role will include:
CRM and data strategy and business process improvement
- Providing strategic guidance and support to service lines and the business development and marketing functions on developing effective CRM and data strategies and best practices for capturing, analyzing, utilizing and reporting business and customer information.
- Analyzing and evaluating business, business development and marketing data needs
- Identifying, recommending, and implementing data quality and efficiency improvements to CRM, business applications and business processes
- Translate business requirements into system and functional requirements and support implementation and testing
- Leading integration of data and processes across systems to ensure consistency and drive increased value from data.
- Planning, developing, implementing, and supporting new or existing CRM and business application functions and processes.
- Providing support for CRM and business application projects as applicable in the organization
- Front end management of MS Dynamics based CRM tool which is used for sales management and reporting, contacts management and campaign management.
- Work as a liaison between the business stakeholders and IT teams to understand key business process and reporting requirements and implement tool enhancements as required.
- Identify improvements to CRM functionality to provide greater business value and resolve root causes of system issues
- Perform data validation, cleansing and integration activities to ensure the quality and integrity of data in individual systems and consistency in that data across systems.
- Produce and interpret strategic reports and dashboards based on CRM data (performance against targets, pipeline analysis, etc) that will drive management decision making for Sectors, Service Lines, Solutions and Accounts.
End-user support and training
- Provide day to day end-user support to resolve queries and issues
- Design and deliver customized training modules for all business units and user levels
- Produce communications to promote CRM compliance and adoption of best practices
Stakeholder and Vendor Management
- Work with cross functional teams, including Advisory, Audit, Tax, IT, Finance, Risk and external vendors for CRM upgrades/modifications
- Qualified to bachelor’s degree level in Business, Marketing, or Statistics, or in a quantitative field, such as Mathematics, Finance, or Economic
- Minimum of 4-6 years post-qualification experience – ideally gained in a large corporate background
- Working knowledge or experience with Microsoft Dynamics or similarly structured CRM application and CRM / database marketing and customer analytics
- Sales operations, business development or marketing experience a plus
Technical & Interpersonal Skills
- Technical knowledge of CRM/ MS Dynamics
- Strong knowledge of statistics and ability to synthesis large data to derive meaningful insights
- Able to undertake data analysis using advanced statistical tools such as SQL, Python
- Demonstrated practical experience in data visualization and interactive report building to tell data-based stories (PowerBI preferred but demonstrated experience in Tableau/Data Studio)
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent Analytic skills
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and able to communicate quantitative information in a clear and informative manner
- Effective organisational and project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with challenging deadlines, multiple stakeholders and opinions
- Ability to develop working relationships with all levels
Job date: Thu, 06 Jul 2023 02:53:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!