Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the Role:
To ensure Customer expectation from their visit to IKEA is met or exceeded by effectively carrying out day to day jobs to meet service standards, to generate repeat visits and profit to the business
What you will do:
- Help and assist the Kitchen Driver Assembler load and offload the kitchen furniture to the customer’s place
- Help and assist the kitchen Driver Assembler in assembling and installing the kitchen furniture
- Assembly and installation of kitchen furniture in accordance with product assembly instruction and kitchen’s design.
- Collect and ensure complete inventory of tools before leaving the customer’s place
- Collect and remove all empty cartons and other waste materials from the customer’s place, placing them inside the trucks cabin
- Remove all waste materials from the truck’s cabin and throw only in the designated IKEA waste skips
- Delivering and uploading the furniture to the customer’s residence in timely and efficient manner.
- Providing good customer service.
What equips you for the role:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- High School
- 3 – 4 years
- Knowledge of retail operations
- Furniture assembly skills
- Good English communication skills
- Knowledge of Arabic an advantage
- Comfort with physical work.
- Customer Focused
- Individual Accountability
- Continuous Improvement
- Personal Leadership
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…