Job title: Deals/ Business Restructuring Services – Working Capital – Manager – Dubai – Hiring Fast
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Customer Service Officer
We are hiring a confident Deals, Business Restructuring Services – Working Capital – Manager – Dubai to join our exceptional team at PwC in Dubai.
Growing your career as a Full Time Deals, Business Restructuring Services – Working Capital – Manager – Dubai is a terrific opportunity to develop relevant skills.
If you are strong in communication, project management and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Deals, Business Restructuring Services – Working Capital – Manager – Dubai at PwC today!
Job Description & Summary We are currently growing our Working Capital optimisation team and are looking for experienced hires to join us (4 to 5 years’ experience with a minimum of 2-3 years hands on working capital experience). Practical experience of managing improvement projects covering at least one of Payables, Receivables or Inventory processes is a must.
We are looking for people who are passionate about what they do and are able to transfer their knowledge, skills and enthusiasm to help develop the wider team.
Our approach typically involves working closely with clients to diagnose the key issues then develop a sustainable solution and implement it, usually under tight time constraints. A key focus on any assignment is transferring skills and knowledge to clients so that the solution is embedded and owned by them. We work across a range of situations, including financially stressed/distressed, turnaround situations that require a rapid focus on cash and working capital efficiency or more performance improvement situations where we work on embedding change into the culture of the client as well as across its processes. Dubai is the base location, although there may be a business need to work at client sites across the ME.
We’re looking for an experienced Manager to join the team in Dubai. You would be expected to focus mainly on the working capital improvement areas that match your previous experience and expertise, but would be expected to work on other projects including but not limited to cash flow forecasting, liquidity management, turnaround, operational restructuring. A typical assignment may include some or all of the following:
Review of working capital cycles in a business, and (often rapid) diagnostic of key issues and areas for concern
Rapidly understand key business processes and working capital requirements
Financial analysis of opportunities for working capital reduction, within context of commercial requirements of business
Development of practical action plans to address working capital opportunities
Working alongside management to implement and support project plans
Post implementation reviews and monitoring of working capital performance improvement
Assessment of capabilities of operational and management teams within an organisation and identification of skill gaps
Tracking and evaluation of working capital performance
Preparation of presentations and/or reports to key stakeholders (e.g. Board level/management)
Active contribution to the teams marketing efforts (both internal and external) is expected and encouraged. This ranges from preparing marketing material through to organising marketing events or joining one of the internal channels to take our message to other parts of the firm
Company, sector and market research and analysis using a wide variety of information sources Requirements
- An excellent academic record, educated to at least bachelor degree level
- Sound financial analysis skills
- Strong commercial awareness and business analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable communicating with all levels
- Experience of managing working capital improvement / cost reduction/ cash flow forecasting programmes in either public or private sector
- Experience of a range of sectors or specific expertise in a broad market sector
- Preferably previous experience in or exposure to complex stakeholder environments (with stakeholders such as Purchasing, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Credit Control, etc)
- Ability to manage and motivate others, where required in the role
- Flexibility in terms of diverse industries and role
- Willingness to participate in marketing and business development, demonstrating a proactive approach to the marketplace
- Proven project and time management skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurized working environment
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Other languages beneficial (but not necessary)
Education Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Travel Requirements Not Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship Yes
Government Clearance Required No
Benefits of working as a Deals, Business Restructuring Services – Working Capital – Manager – Dubai in Dubai:
● Excellent benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Attractive package
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 06:51:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!