Job title: Deputy Country Manager – UAE & Oman
Company: Surbana Jurong
Job description: The Deputy Country Manager will provide support to the Country Director in the implementation of all activities relating to the development and procurement of business in the UAE and Oman.
Manage and develop SJ’s consulting operations within UAE and Oman in line with the organization’s strategic directions and financial targets.
- In collaboration with the Country Director, identify and establish new markets within the country for SJ’s services in line with the organization’s strategic directions.
- Identify key clients and build sustainable relationships with these clients.
- Work closely with the management of SJ’s Middle East region. Identify other local consultants as may be required to build strategic alliances with them to facilitate the winning and implementation of projects.
- Provide guidance and support to SJ’s project managers in the implementation of projects and achievement of financial targets, including the control of project debtors.
- Aid and support in marketing of SJ’s services and the preparation of proposals. Manage and maintain Client Relationship.
- Follow-up of proposal evaluation by the client and Liaison with the Government and Private Clients.
- Assist Regional Director – Infrastructure to achieve annual KPI for UAE.
Key Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, architecture, or a related field.
- Experience in business development, identifying new opportunities and growing the business in the Middle East region.
- Strong relationship-building and client management skills, with the ability to maintain positive relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with the ability to mentor and manage team members.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate with clients, stakeholders, and team members.
- Deep working knowledge of the engineering consulting industry in GCC. Across trends and other market developments.
At Surbana Jurong, we put talent, hard work, teamwork and a fun workplace together to approach problems and solve them creatively and collaboratively. Join us in making a positive impact on the world!
Job date: Sun, 07 May 2023 07:40:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!