Job title: Director- Government- Sovereigns & Public Sector – UAE
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank
Job description: Company Description
First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas and beliefs of others. We’re in a unique position to learn from all our colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local expertise. At FAB, you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other and respecting different viewpoints, we grow stronger together.
Client and Market Analysis:
- Participate in the financial analysis conducted on clients and their respective industries/ markets to identify potential opportunities and risks.
Client Relationship Management:
- Work with respective Managing Directors and Executive Directors to originate new business opportunities with target clients across banking products;
- Contribute to the development of Term Sheets, Information Memorandums financial modelling etc;
- Examine & resolve credit, market and operational risk aspects of the transactions in collaboration with products and enablement units;
- Participate in pitching, negotiation and conclusion of deals;
- Achieve team financial performance targets;
- Identify & develop cross selling opportunities and increase the cross-sell ratio with key clients;
- Ensure Account Plans are prepared and maintained for all key clients;
- Ensure all clients’ files/documents are maintained;
- Ensure all credit reviews are submitted on time and agreed conditions are met;
- Adhere to process KPI’s and, ORM, BCP & Internal Audit requirements.
- Assist the respective MDs and EDs in the day-to-day administrative and transactional activities of client management including client calls, documentation follow up, updating pipeline, and any other activities in the unit/team to ensure continuity of work and the delivery of effective and high-quality outputs.
- Manage and follow up on KYC and compliance requirements in order to ensure consistency with the Bank’s KYC and AML policies and regulatory requirements.
Policies, Systems, Processes, and Procedures:
- Follow all relevant policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
MIS and Reports:
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate statements and reports to meet the unit’s requirements, policies, and standards.
Frameworks, Boundaries & Decision-Making Authority:
- Functions within the framework and boundaries of Group policies as well as overall organisational and governance frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related discipline.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- 5 – 10 years of experience in investment banking experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Knowledge of the banking sector, and FAB’s products and business strategies.
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to analyse and research information;
- Banking software systems proficiency;
- Data analysis and financial modelling skills;
- Credit analysis and FOREX skills;
- Communication skills;
Job date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 23:30:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!