Job title: Documentum Administrator – Dubai (UAE)
Job description: Document Administrator – Dubai (UAE)
Find your next role with Adecco! We are the world’s leading workforce solutions company, offering flexible placement, permanent placement, executive search, Emiratization, outsourcing and volume hiring services across all sectors.
We are currently recruiting Documentum Administrator for our prestigious client based in Dubai.
*This job posting is for a Contract position based in Dubai.
Job Title: Document Administrator
Job Location: Dubai
Job Type: 4 months contract – Extendable
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Documentum Server administration, maintenance and upgrade of versions from 16.x and upwards for WebTop, DA, D2, ADTS, xPlore, Content Server and other Documentum suite of products.
- The candidate should have demonstrated experience in developing basic and complex DQLs, API methods for Documentum Administration as well as strong DBA skills to manage Documentum databases.
- Solid experience in installing and configuring Documentum Content Server, Index Server, Index Agents, WebTop and Documentum Administrator across multiple OS platforms is required.
- Strong Window Server 2012/2016/2019 server administration skills
- Experience in deploying applications like WebTop and other Java/JSEE applications on various application servers such as Apache Tomcat and WebLogic etc.
- The candidate should be well versed in performing data migrations and setting up application integration from Documentum to SAP, SharePoint etc.
- A strong foundation in Documentum’s Object Model hierarchy, Docbase security, DFC, DFS, and BOF.
- Prior experience in developing Java/J2EE application is a huge plus. – Experience in performing Documentum In-Place and Migration Upgrades.
- Experience in setting up High Availability and handling Disaster Recovery solutions in Documentum.
- Prior experience with Infoarchive/Captiva InputAccel and/or Captiva Capture is a huge plus.
- Should be an active team player who possesses excellent customer service, communication, and documentation skills.
- Deep knowledge of modern technical environments such as Oracle, MSSQL, Apache Tomcat, Eclips
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- ECM Technologies: Documentum Content Server7.x, DTS, Brava, Composer 7.x, Workflow Manager, API/DQL, D2FS, DFS, DFC, Documentum D2 4.x and xCP2.1
- Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, windows 10 or later, Linux.
- Databases: Oracle 11g/Oracle 12C/Oracle 18C
- Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 8 or later, WebSphere 7.0
- Tools: Eclipse3.x, SQL Developer, DQL
- Should have a minimum of four (4) years’ experience as a Documentum Administrator.
- Strong Documentum architecture knowledge.
- Experience in using Documentum Administration and Development Tools (D2, Documentum Administrator, DQL, API, Workflow Manager & WebTop, Developer Studio/Application Builder and Documentum Application Installer).
- Proficient in design, development, support, maintenance and administration of solutions using Documentum 7.1 or later.
If you are interested in this position, please click the APPLY NOW button for immediate employment consideration.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunities Employer based in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and offers HR solutions for Permanent Recruitment, Emiratization, Executive Search, IT Outsourcing, Temporary Staffing, Visa and Payrolling, PRO services, Adecco Onsite, Assessment Center and Global Mobility business. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland and powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon, Spring Professional and Vettery.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information, kindly visit https://www.adeccome.com/privacy-policy/ for more information.
Job date: Thu, 09 Feb 2023 01:17:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!