Full Job Description
- Works under direct supervision on routine tasks as per established procedures.
- Works with other team members and/or end-users to troubleshoot basic problems.
- Effectively contributes to team goals.
- Participates in the development of basic solutions.
- Coordinates with Project Managers and IT/Records Management on the proper methods of protection for project records and makes recommendations on media, rotation, procedures, etc.
- Understands project needs and determines proper resources for projects.
- Evaluates external tools and resources.
- Prepares statistical reports on usage and efficiency of projects.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and cost savings.
- Analyzes and selects information services.
- Answers correspondence on special reference subjects.
- Selects and orders new resource materials.
- May be designated according to specialized functions.
- Ability to produce reports
- Good knowledge of software applications
- Strong Communication skills and team ethic