Job title: Executive Assistant Manager
Company: Minor International
Job description: Company Description
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
At Minor Hotels team members always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Implement the hotel strategy across all operational departments.
- Provide a single point of leadership for all operational activities in the hotel, and to effectively lead and manage the day-to-day operational activities of the hotel.
- To support and implement all corporate programmes and guidelines.
- Actively support the development, training, mentoring of team members.
- Manage quality improvement process in areas of customer service and team member satisfaction.
- Demonstrate leadership by example.
- Motivate and build a working environment in which team members are productive and innovative.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm.
- Represent the hotel in public, community, and meetings using his/her effective public speaking and presentation skills.
- Identify and lead positive public relations and teamwork opportunities.
- Establish, measure, monitor, and evaluate process policies and procedures.
- Use problem solving methodology for decision making and follow up.
- Develop business plan and evaluate business trends to modify strategies.
- Interpret, analyze, and manage budget to meet business objectives.
- Provides constructive coaching and counseling to team members.
- Develop and train department heads to fully understand and effectively perform their job.
- Be in charge of the hotel in absence of General Manager according to given authorization.
- Perform other duties as assigned by General Manager
- Previous Experience as EAM F&B in Luxury Hotel Segment is a must
- Middle East Experience is a Must
- Strong F&B background
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Prior luxury hotel experience is essential.
- Excellent management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met.
- Prior experience with multiple stakeholder relationship management is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are a must. High ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills.
Job date: Mon, 29 May 2023 03:43:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!