Job title: Fleet Sales Advisor
Company: Al Tayer Group
Job description: Job Purpose:
To plan, initiate and conduct sales process with the corporate customers and contribute in achieving the sales targets
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Explore market opportunities and identify (corporate) customers who could be approached to discuss fleet sales business. Approach potential customers and establish contacts and relationships to facilitate business in the near future.
- Discuss requirements with the customers, identify and qualify their needs and propose a solution that satisfies their transportation requirements effectively in terms of product-mix, model –mix and financial constraints.
- Participate in tender proposals and prepare pricing, terms and documentation with the guidance of the Fleet Sales Manager to ensure the best package is offered.
- Prepare and maintain visit/ call reports/log highlighting salient feature and advise the Manager of the same. Report weekly/ monthly on agreed performance data, comparing actual with targeted/ budgeted performance.
- Maintain an up-to-date customer database and contribute towards the development of prospects list.
- Coordinate for pre delivery inspections and delivery of the vehicles to the customers. Ensure proper documentation of the sales transactions are maintained at the time of delivery.
- Coordinate with the service division in case of any after sales enquiries addressed by the customers, to ensure appropriate follow through is maintained by them.
- Gather customer feedback and market intelligence from external sources in order to know the market trends, stay ahead of competition and meet customer’s needs.
- Maintain and build key accounts on monthly base
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in any discipline or through automotive vocational route
- 3 – 5 years experience in fleet sales in the UAE market
- Preferably bilingual (Arabic and English)
- Attention to details and concern for quality
- Dynamic and proactive personality
- Good knowledge of automobile sales gained through formal training or work experience
Job date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 06:19:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!