Job title: Future Foresight Associate Manager for an International Strategy Consulting Firm, Dubai
Job description: Future Foresight Associate Manager for an International Consulting Firm, Dubai
This role would join the think tank arm of a strategy consulting firm that focuses on thought leadership and on a number of distinct functional capabilities such as actionable foresight, innovation-as-a service, behavioral economics and evidence generation. Foresight is a key capability that we are leveraging to strengthen our anticipatory capacities, support the understanding of emerging issues and their impacts to differentiate and future-proof our thought leadership outputs as well as support clients in infusing these futures capabilities in their strategies and operating models
Within this context, the firm is growing its foresight capacity to work on the application of foresight thinking, methodologies, tools and processes into a variety of policy areas and for a number of projects and programs.
Roles and responsibilities will include the following:
· SAP Account System.
· Account Payable.
· Petty cash. – Vendor Management.
· Employees Expenses.
· Banks & GL accounts (Accruals = Provisions).
· Assets Creation & Annual inventory,
· VAT & WHT reports.
· Provide technical expertise across the foresight value chain, including data scanning, analysis and sense making, and visualization of insights
· Ensure the strategic integration of foresight with and across various policies and programs to support broader strategic and/or organizational transformation goals
· Apply key foresight methods (e.g., horizon scanning, systems’ mapping, scenario planning), tools and processes in relevant contexts and policy areas; ensuring insights are differentiated and relevant to the client
· Apply advanced data analytics tools and techniques to support in: descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics and in intelligent forecasting
· Leverage big data, machine learning and AI to augment the foresight and forecasting capabilities
· Develop foresight product roadmaps to support the sustainable adoption, contextualization, uptake and continuous development of new foresight offerings and services
· Maintain knowledge of technologies, innovations, trends, developments and approaches applied in futures and foresight
· Proactively support in augmenting alternative policy solutions with innovative forward-looking solutions
· Conduct futures co-creation sessions internally and for clients
Thought Leadership and partnerships
· Infuse thought leadership and Government and Public Sector (GPS) projects with emerging trends, innovations, and advanced analytical tools
· Support in instituting anticipatory, horizon scanning and predictive analytical approaches that enable the firm to be at the forefront of new trends and drivers of change; generating timely and differentiated perspectives when relevant
· Support in ideas/innovation generation and brainstorming sessions, contributing to framing the project, understanding the baseline, analyzing implications and designing bespoke solutions
· Develop impactful visualizations, communications and engagements around emerging trends and issues
Project management and networking
· Handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously, mixing long-term projects with the urgency of immediate demands
· Work in an agile way to accommodate changing priorities and business needs
Toolkits and workshops
· Adapt common foresight (e.g., horizon scanning, systems thinking, scenario planning), forecasting, and advanced data analytical tools and frameworks and develop proprietary methodologies and toolkits
· Design and deliver engaging and interactive foresight workshops and co-creation sessions in collaboration with other firm team members
· Master’s degree in foresight, innovation / innovation management, data science, computational social science, economics, public policy, interaction design, or in a relevant field
· 6 to 8 years’ experience, out of which 4+ in foresight, ideally as part of a foresight department or organization and / or innovation lab
· Demonstrated experience in applying some of the most commonly used foresight methodologies (e.g., horizon scanning, system’s thinking, scenario planning)
· Demonstrated experience in the application of advanced alternative data analytics and the utilization of big data, AI and machine learning
· Ability to effectively communicate and defend outputs
· Demonstrated experience in forward looking and aspirational writing style
· Knowledge of foresight methodologies, tools and techniques (e.g., horizon scanning, systems thinking, scenario planning, etc.)
· Knowledge of applied data analytical tools
· Excellent innovation skills
· Excellent problem-solving and creative thinking skills
· Demonstrated data analytics and data visualization skills
· Project management skills
· Superior English language skills
· Preference for Arabic language skills
You can apply by sending your CV to
Add us on Linkedin: RecruitME: Administration, Human Resource and Finance Recruitment in Dubai
See our other vacancies on www.recruitme-uae.com
Job date: Thu, 11 May 2023 06:40:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!