Job title: HR Administration Support
Job description: DANAHER
A ~$20 billion company that designs, manufactures, and markets products and services with strong brand names, proprietary technologies, and major market positions. Driven by strong core values and a foundation provided by the Danaher Business System, Danaher’s associates are pursuing a focused strategy aimed at creating a Premier Global Enterprise. Danaher operates globally with about 50% of its revenues derived from outside the United States. The Company has significant operating businesses headquartered in Europe and has greatly expanded its operating presence in Asia over the past several years. Danaher is a well-capitalized business, which has historically used available cash flow to fund acquisition activity. Our consistent success is the direct result of our people and the Danaher Business System (DBS). DBS has evolved from a collection of manufacturing improvement tools into a philosophy, set of values and series of management processes that collectively define who we are and how we do what we do. Today, our DBS tools are designed to help us excel in areas of GROWTH, LEADERSHIP and LEAN.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Was founded in 1947 and had early success with a titration method for measuring drinking water hardness. The company joined the Danaher portfolio in 1999 and has continued to innovate water and liquid testing kits and systems. During the 2016 Olympic Games, Hach Brazil played a critical role monitoring water quality and safety in the Olympic complex. Recent innovations include remote diagnostics and a Portable Parallel Analyzer to simplify field measurements. Hach is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water, aqueous solutions and air. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Strengthened by our sister companies in the environmental industry worldwide, our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
The HR Administration duties and responsibilities include providing HR administrative as well as coordination support to ensure efficient operation of the WQ Human Resources department. Supports the HR Manager through variety of tasks related to the requirements within the MEA region. Responsible for confidential sensitive materials and data ensuring smooth process flow while adhering with all the company practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals as expected.
- Support HR Manager on reporting, metrics tracking, C&B calculation, and policies implementation
- Gathering data and information needed for reporting and/or analysis on a regular basis
- Analyse historical data for trends and benchmarks to support decision making
- Regularly audit the existing database & related systems
- Create accurate tracking systems as needed
- Communicate monthly payroll variable data
- Timely follow-up with associates on related HR annual requirements and training ensuring completion as per the assigned deadlines & cycles timeline
- Coordinate with third-party employment & recruitment service suppliers in the assigned region
- Ensuring up-to-date regional personnel files are in place
- Create and maintain HR processes-flow as needed
- Manage the administrative tasks as part of the recruitment & exit process including but not limited to offer letters, employment contracts preparation, personnel profile creation & Org. announcements drafts, and EOS calculations.
- Coordinate with IT department / Office Admin stuff ensuring timely new joiners’ set-up
- Carry out some administrative duties such as filing, typing letters, … etc.
- Take responsibility for the office safety rules ensuring a high level of health and safety
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Reports to WQ MEA HR Manager
- Office Admin Staff and PRO
- Finance Team
- Regional & Global Team Members
- Other OpCos Teams (as needed)
- Employment Service Suppliers
- Payroll Service Provider
- Employee Benefits Suppliers
- Recruitment Companies
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- University Degree, Business Administration / Business Management, or equivalent background.
- 5+ years of proven HR hands-on and executive assistance experience
- Knowledge of local labor law and procedures
- For UAE – Knowledge of Free Zone systems & processes will be an additional advantage
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Multitasking and team player
- Results-driven and efficiency
- High level of integrity and known as trustworthy
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint are a must)
- Languages: Fluent in English
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Job date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 06:01:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!