Job title: HR Business Partner
Job description: Job Description
Job Title HR / Human Relations / Industrial Relations
Dubai, United Arab Emirates HR Business Partner – International – 2300004N Closing date: Feb 01, 2023
This role will involve working in the HR International team supporting and providing HR business partnership to various business leaders and teams. You will contribute to the Group HR Strategy and drive the implementation of local strategic and operational HR programs aligned with the company wide goals and in compliance with local legislation. You will support business initiatives which have significant people implications and ensure effective employee engagement through implementation of HR best practices and compliance with policies, procedures and local legislation.
Partners and HR management team, as well as the line. Responsible for coaching and guidance in relation to managing people, positions and work. Identify people-related trends and feed insights into the HRBP team.
Responsible for the delivery of more comprehensive and specialised HR with SME knowledge of HR issues across more than one area by maintaining complex case management, escalations and activities related to project work.
– HR Partnering. Providing HR guidance when delivering HR products and align products to the department requirements in order to support the department to achieve their goals. Provide advice and guidance for managers on employee or organisational related queries, whether approached directly or via HR Shared Services. Ensure HR matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with company requirements and local employment laws.
– Project & HR Calendar Delivery. Acts as a point-of-contact on projects or in events ensuring coordination support to key HR projects or events Support activities in the HR calendar such as implementation of annual pay reviews (merit pot allocation), profit share, etc.
– Employee Relations. Mediates complex issues and personalities. Work closely with the line to enable them to manage probation reviews, grievance, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings. Manages and resolves highly complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. Identify and escalate cases considered high risk to the appropriate manager or HRBP and partner with colleagues in compensation and benefits team, Medical insurance, and policy team.
– Managing Attendance. Provide a targeted coaching and advisory service to managers on attendance management. In partnership with the line and HR Shared Services, manage complex cases of long/short term sickness absence, industrial injury and occupational health referrals in accordance with company policy.
– Organisation Changes. Support the roll out of organisational and HR change initiative / projects which have significant people implications. This includes organisational design, job role review and job evaluation. Drives and communicates strategic and operational change in the business.
– Performance Culture. Help drive organisational performance through performance management by working with HRBPs and line managers with goal setting, development planning, individual reviews, and in the provision of relevant information in relation to trends and areas of focus or improvement.
– Culture and Engagement. Provide relevant insights to HRBPs regarding engagement and departmental culture, on the basis of interaction with employees through formal and informal channels, and become involved in projects that are focused on the improvement of departmental culture and/or engagement levels.
– Improvement Focus. Identify HR process and propose improvements with a focus on customer experience, simplification and efficiency. Develop and promote feedback mechanisms for employees and managers to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and process. Lead change projects within the team or support larger/more complex projects by collaborating with colleagues to ensure stakeholders are communicated with and changes are successfully implemented. Reviews the generated HR documents / reports to ensure accuracy of the information.
– Source, select and develop. Involvement in both local and overseas recruitment campaigns, applying sound selection practices and methodologies to attract and appoint top talent into the business, coaching managers throughout the process. Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs and provide input to HRBP to the development of the strategy.
– Quality delivery focus. Ensure strong relationships and networks are built across the HR teams to ensure a seamless, quality-led service to the business.
Qualifications & Experience
Human Resources. Other.
8 years experience in an advisory capacity
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a related subject (HR, Business, Humanities) Professional accreditation preferred (CIPD, AHRI or equivalent)
– Customer orientated and solutions focussed
– Effective communicator (written, presentation, interpersonal)
– Able to build positive relationships and collaborate effectively
– Able to remain impartial, use diplomacy and resolve conflict whilst maintaining effective relationships
– Organised and able to deliver to deadlines
– Analytical, able to identify trends and offer solutions
– Effective coach and mentor
– Able to travel to various locations across Dubai and internationally
– Effective use of technology
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careers
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 01:38:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!