Job title: Innovation Manager
Job description: · The development, implementation, monitoring, and reviewing of dans Innovation strategy, governance practices and program.
The development and implementation of innovation management system within dans and ensure proper governance practices are developed and implemented in alignment with leading practices.
Knowledge & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Industrial Engineering is preferable) such as Business Administration or Management with practical experience in this field for not less than (10) years.
· Master’s degree in Business Administration or a related subject is preferable with practical experience in this field for not less than (8) years.
· Excellent knowledge and practical experience in innovation management and future foresight.
· The capability to train, guide, and promote awareness of innovation concepts requirements and deployment.
· Creative thinking
· Communication and presentation skills
· Reporting and technical writing
· Computer skills including Microsoft Office and database
· Negotiation and Influencing skills
· Project Management skills
Q-Pulse compliance management system (beneficial)
Job date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 05:37:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!