Full Job Description
- installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- replacing parts as required;
- providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers;
- testing and evaluating new technology;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
· Any other task assigned by IT Manager.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- what’s your current salary?
- what’s your Expected Salary?
- What’s your Visa Status?