Job title: Junior Client Relationship Manager
Company: Fitch Group
Job description: At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity encouraging an environment where employees can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective. Fitch is also committed to supporting its employees by advancing conversations around diversity, equity and inclusion. Fitch’s Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) have been established by employees who have joined together as a workplace community based on similar backgrounds or life experiences. Fitch’s ERGs are available to connect employees with others within the organization to offer professional and personal support.
With our expertise, we are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision making in this ever changing and highly competitive market. We have a relentless hunger to innovate and unlock the power of human insights and to drive value for our customers. There has never been a better time to make an impact and we invite you to join us on this journey.
Fitch Learning partners with clients to deepen knowledge, develop skills and enhance conduct, delivering positive business outcomes. We have centers in established financial hubs including London, New York, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong. We are committed to understanding complex client needs across fast paced financial markets, globally. Our learning solutions encompass expert faculty, e-learning, coaching and blended candidate assessments, improving individual contribution and collective business performance.
Junior Learning Consultant
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Senior Learning Consultant
Fitch Learning is a leader in financial services training. With unrivaled breadth and depth of training, the company delivers learning solutions for apprentices and graduates, to those with 10+ years’ experience in Financial Services. A truly global company we have offices in New York, Chicago, London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai, providing services to many of the worlds’ top banks and financial institutions.
Fitch Learning is part of the wider Fitch Group which includes; Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions. Agile and fast paced we are able to tailor our solutions to a wide range of Financial Services clients with operations in more than 30 countries.
We’re looking for individuals with drive, flexibility and passion to help us deliver a world-class service to our clients. In return, Fitch Learning offers a fast-paced, start-up like environment with considerable financial backing and stability that you associate with a larger corporate. It’s a place where you can really make a difference and progress in your career.
The purpose of this role is to develop new business from potential prospects in the Middle East region and manage an existing, defined portfolio of strategic client accounts and grow these through developing strong relationships with client contacts across the organization. You will work with your clients to understand their needs and, working with the Senior Learning Consultant and our subject-matter-experts, to design solutions to address these needs. In doing so, you will achieve or exceed an agreed revenue target.
You will partner with our clients to build bespoke learning solutions that fit the client’s needs. We will expect you to look for new business opportunities with new accounts in addition to new opportunities within your existing portfolio of approximately 20 accounts.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Outreach for new prospects within the Middle East region offering the right product mix based on the requirement.
- Manage the customer relationship for an identified regional customer base promoting Fitch Services to maximize revenue potential.
- Deliver agreed annual sales revenue, direct margins, and product mix for Fitch product portfolio.
- Proactive relationship-building and revenue growth through networking and strategic analysis
- Understanding the markets, products and operating environment that our clients work in, to enable you to support the design of learning and development solutions that add value to our clients
- Converting opportunities into booked business through sales excellence; leverage off our internal resources to write and develop best in class proposals; pitch persuasively.
- Managing data and information closely and accurately, by using our Salesforce system to record and track your account developments
- Handing projects over to the relevant operational team to deliver and manage, once the projects have been commercially secured and contracts negotiated, whilst retaining escalation and commercial oversight of the project.
- Support the Senior Learning Consultants with Major Projects along with prospecting new potential key accounts.
- It is essential that you have a strong background in sales/business development, ideally within the financial services education sector
- A proven track record in developing business and growing revenue streams with major Financial Institutions
- Demonstrate a history of working to, and achieving revenue targets
- You must be self-motivated and able to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance
- It is essential that you have excellent communication skills and a consultative selling approach
- Fluency in Arabic would be a plus
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: | |
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch’s credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
UNITED STATES ONLY: As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Fitch requires that all employees who receive a written offer of employment on or after October 4, 2021 be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Fitch will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Job date: Sat, 20 May 2023 02:57:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!