£35,000 – £45,000 a year
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Private medical insurance
Full Job Description
- Mechanical design
Junior Mechanical Engineer
- Reqiva have a new opportunity for a Junior Mechanical Engineer to join a well established company based in London that specialise in the aerospace industry.
- As the Junior Mechanical Engineer you will undertake the design, analysis, and data pack creation of both aerospace and land applications.
- okThe successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and develop their technical skills and expertise in delivering our products.
As the Junior Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for,
- Producing concept and detailed mechanical designs using soildworks
- Creation and updating of design interfaces and ICD’s for mechanical hardware
- Capture and process engineering change notices to meet configuration control
- Work alongside cross functional engineering teams to produce mechanical designs for PCB’s and associated Hardware.
The essential requirements for this Junior Mechanical Engineer role are,
- A degree in a relevant subject
- At least 3 years experience within the mechanical design of electro-mechanical systems or aerospace.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to ‘get hands dirty’ and learn new skills to further develop into the role.
Our client has state of the art offices based in London and offers hybrid working, a annual bonus, Private medical insurance and many more benefits with this position.
If you are looking for that next step in your career than apply today for this Junior Mechanical Engineer role or contact Gemma on,