Job title: Key Account Manager, ICON
Company: ITP Media Group
Job description: Job Description:
ITP Media Group (ITP) is one of the largest media companies in the Middle East, with a portfolio of more than 80 brands. The company delivers quality up to date content to its readers, viewers, delegates and guests through digital, print, events, awards, video content, social media platforms and social media influencers. These brands include major international and regional names such as Time Out, Arabian Business, Harper’s Bazaar, Construction Week, Esquire and GQ.
ITP Media is looking for an ambitious and talented Key Account Manager / Brand Manager to join the Luxury & Design Group to be part of the commercial team responsible for ICON, an international high-end male fashion, cultural and lifestyle magazine. The potential candidate will ideate, conceptualize, pitch, plan and execute market-leading campaigns for the magazine commercial partners. This is a fundamental position that will lead in assisting the commercial department in revenue generation. The Key Account Manager / Brand Manager is responsible for handling a determined portion of the most important client accounts in a company that will be segmented by the Key Account Director. They will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters pertaining to commercial projects, anticipate the client’s needs, and work within ITP Media and across the various departments to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed.
The role works closely with the editorial department and reports directly to the Key Account Director.
The type of candidate who will be successful in this role is someone who understands native content propositions, print and digital media and is creative in their thinking and delivery. A great communicator, networker and negotiator who is commercial and is driven by financial success.
- To sell display advertising space, creative and content solutions including print, digital media, experiential, and long-term partnerships
- Create seasonal offers and products to increase and diversify opportunities for brand and commercial partners, identifying potential for events and activations.
- To strategically contribute to the sales & commercial content strategy across all media platforms
- To work with the Key Account Director and Brand Director to develop relationships with direct clients, agencies, and media buyers
- To fully embrace and understand the content pillars behind the brand and communicate the editorial strategy to clients and agencies
- To create go-to-market pitches and propose them to the right audience
- To respect the editorial integrity and international guidelines of the brands when selling commercial solutions to clients
- To oversee and manage the execution of any booked commercial executions
- To understand the magazine/brand positioning and recommend it to the right target
- To qualify new business in the region and to entertain exciting partners relationship
- To understand and work within the commercial realities of publishing in the Middle East and the pressures of the current climate
- Network with our target clients from Media manager through to CEO to make them aware of who we are, what we do and raise each of the brands’ profiles
- Arabic speaker
- Fully competent in media and creative solution selling
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and relationship-building abilities with clients
- Creative solutions + presenting
- Core management and leadership
- Brand and product development
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain high attention to detail
- Fully competent in developing Presentations and Microsoft office programmes
- Sensitivity to the specific requirements presented by this region
- Accuracy and efficiency
- A very good understanding of media and the media marketplace, but not defined by it, and most definitely able to think outside its traditional parameters
Reporting to the Key Account Director, the Key Account Manager / Brand Manager. Ideally based on Dubai, UAE and able to travel frequently to Saudi Arabia.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme.
Job date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 07:31:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!