Job title: Listed Real-Estate Senior Portfolio Manager – Dubai based
Job description: On behalf of our client, a reputable investment firm based in Dubai, Swisslinx Middle East is currently searching for Listed Real Estate Portfolio Manager with previous experience in Europe to be based in their Dubai office.
The position will focus on the management of the company indirect real estate funds and discretionary portfolios:
Portfolio Management :
- Outperform the benchmark index, properly assess the portfolios’ exposure and factors that may affect investment performance.
- Correctly evaluate the appropriateness of portfolios’ stated risk and return objectives.
- Responsible for undertaking the investments of mutual fund/portfolio assets by means of fundamental (and technical) review of country, sector, and security analysis with an overlay of quantitative risk management.
- Use broad knowledge of asset classes including structure, expected performance patterns, associated risks, and specific strategy implementation methods to evaluate and make investment recommendations.
Client /Marketing Management:
- Prepare research reports, market commentaries and presentation content for clients and broad investor base.
- Presentations to clients / prospective clients regarding the investment process and funds / portfolios’ performance.
- Assisting in business and product development efforts as required.
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Prior Listed Real-Estate Portfolio Manager experience gained in an international organization (minimum 5 years)
- Understanding of how to use Financial Derivatives as part of Portfolio Management
- Master’s degree from top University and relevant qualification (CFA, CIM, CAIA etc)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Solid educational background
- Willing to relocate to Dubai
Our client offers stability, room for long-term development and competitive remuneration packages.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted.
Job date: Fri, 26 May 2023 22:26:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!