Job title: Local Business Development Manager
Company: Dick Lovett
Job description: Our Corporate department is looking for a Local Business Development Manager to join our team in Swindon and promote the Dick Lovett Corporate experience to local business customers. You would be joining our successful Corporate team and using your existing talent for sales to deliver an exceptional customer service to our clients.
- Manage and develop your own customer portfolio.
- Identify, prospect and build rapport with potential business customers.
- Identify needs of the customer, present tailored proposals and negotiate to agree sales.
- Record sales performance, update customer records and produce accurate reports as required.
- Establish effective relationships with customers, internal departments and the wider corporate team based around the group.
- At least one year of experience of being a Sales Executive with a proven track record in sales
- Experience of business to business sales would be preferred for this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK Driving Licence
We are happy to discuss your earning potential in relation to your experience and answer any questions you have about the role. Feel free to get in touch with us to find out more, or send us your application today.
Job date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 06:53:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!