Job title: New Business Development Manager – Labels (North UK)
Company: Taylor Higson
Job description: New Business Development Manager – Labels
Up to £70,000 DOE + profit based commission (25%)
NORTH UK (Homebased)
Are you an experienced labels salesperson looking for a fresh challenge?
For over 35 years my client has supplied high quality labels from printed/plain self-adhesive, linerless through to RFID and digital into a range of customers from food, drink, chemical, automotive, retail and e-commerce sectors.
It is now looking to recruit two salespeople to join its team as New Business Development Managers; one to be based in and cover the South East and the other to be based in and cover the north/Yorkshire.
As a BDM working for this business, you will benefit from:
– Being able to sell every type of label possible, so your product range won’t be limited.
– Offering your customers quick turnaround times
– Being able to offer flexible packaging
Duties and responsibilities:
– Target new business opportunities within your sales territory
– Sell the companies full range of labels products effectively, using your existing industry knowledge and experience
– Establish rapport and build excellent business relationships to ensure repeat business
For your application to be successful, you will need to have:
– Prior experience selling labels into end users
– A sales focused mentality with a real passion/buzz for closing a deal
– Solid computer literacy skills
– A full UK driving license
If you are looking to join a successful team and reap the rewards of having an unlimited label product range – apply now!
Job date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 23:27:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!